For every HV and EMC system we can provide you a calibration report to the factory specifications.
At a minimum this calibration also includes:
- Traceable calibration procedures to national standards
- Verification of factory equipment settings and verification of operational parameters
- Adjustments to factory settings with details disclosing changes
- Upgrade of all relevant software and hardware changes specified by the factory
- Knowledge of uncertainty factors
- Full report of work conducted including adjustments made and equipment used to conduct the work
ISO 17025 Capabilities:
Our calibration laboratory is A2LA accredited ISO 17025:2017 and currently offers a complete ISO 17025 calibration of the following equipment:
- ESD in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2 & ISO 10605
- EFT/Burst in accordance with IEC 61000-4-4
- Combination Wave Surge & Telecom Surge in accordance with IEC 61000-4-5
- Voltage Dips, Interruptions & Variations in accordance with IEC 61000-4-11
- Ring Wave in accordance with IEC 61000-4-12
We are a one-stop calibration lab and service center with OEM-trained and certified service engineers for ISO 17025 calibrations and repairs of the ESD3000 and IMU-MGE & IMU-MGS (including all previously IMU3000 & IMU4000 models).
It is our strategic goal to continue to broaden our ISO 17025 calibration capabilities for other product groups.