2293 Winding Analyzer
The 2293 is an automatic winding analyzer, optimized for three phase power and distribution transformer measurements. It uniquely combines winding resistance measurement, turns ratio measurement, core demagnetization, transformer type detection, magnetic balance and heat run test (temperature rise and cooling curve) in the fastest single instrument solution on the market.
- Multipurpose Winding Analyzer: transformer winding resistance, turns ratio, vector-group detection, arbitrary phase ratio, demagnetization, magnetic balance, dynamic resistance, short circuit impedance, and heat run test (heat rise and cooling curve) all in one instrument
- 7" touch screen interface with full graphical test visualization
- Advanced procedure for turns ratio and phase displacement measurement (also on arbitrary phase shifted transformers)
- Tap changer control signal
- Data transfer over USB memory-stick or LAN
- Setup made easy - simple "one-time-connection" system: once connected will test all phases on both windings
- Unique simultaneous winding magnetization method for winding resistance measurements, equivalent to traditional equipment with up to 100 A test current.
DATA SHEET: 2293 Automatic Transformer Winding Analyzer