Fast and Reliable Cable Fault Location
Syscompact 4000 is a compact designed, fully enclosed cable fault location system for pre-location and pin pointing of high impedance, low impedance and intermittent cable faults of low and medium voltage cables. Easy operation and use of latest fault location methods in combination with efficient instruments enable a rapid and reliable fault location.
The equipment is available with a surge generator SSG 1100, 1500 or 2100. Optionally a SSG 500 could be integrated. The compact design of the equipment enables easy transport and installation into every van with a payload of 600 to 1,100 lbs.
- Fast, reliable high performance for high, medium and low voltage networks
- Stand alone or integrated in cable test van
- Maximum functionality and flexibility
- A system for pre-location and pinpointing
- Pin-pointing according to the acoustic method or measurement of acoustic propagation time (with Protrac)
- Sheath fault location according to step voltage method (optional step voltage set with Protrac)
- Extremely easy handling
- Modular design, easy to extend for cable testing and diagnosis instruments
- Suitable for cable lines of more than 200 km (124 miles) length
- Integrated computer and keyboard to utilize a very intuitive fault locating software