The KIT 4.0 is a high voltage system made of easily configurable elements. Due to its modular design, it is the ideal tool kit for conducting experiments in an university, in a R&D lab, or for a research application. A variety of experiments are possible with the generated AC, DC, and impulse voltages. Configurations are not only easy to put together, they occupy very little space.
The KIT 4.0 integrates state of art technology, offering variable frequency experiments to students with safety SIL 3 certification. It integrates a frequency converter front end, digital oscilloscope for voltage and current measurements, and a completely refreshed accessories set. All components have their own NI LabVIEW function block, making the KIT modular in software as well as in hardware. LabVIEW a market leader, is a system-design platform and development environment for visual programming language. This software add-on enables new possibilities and greater flexibility such as automated test sequences with data recording.
DATA SHEET: KIT 4.0 High Voltage Construction Kit
KIT 4.0 Features
- AC up to 300 kV; DC up to 400 kV; and Impulse up to 400 kV
- State-of-the-art technology offering variable frequency experiments from 10 to 200 Hz
- Quick, efficient, and easy setup: The configuration is built up by inserting different KIT elements into connection cups or floor pedestals to form a self-supporting arrangement. Every connection cup has two vertical and four horizontal connection possibilities. All components have the same length and the same mechanical mating. No additional tools are required.
- Control the entire setup via laptop and included software
- All components have their own LabVIEW function block allowing great flexibility for automated test sequences with data recording
- Modular system can be extended at any time
- Ideal for Universities and Research Institutes
- Rated SIL3 safety level
- Upgradeable to allow partial discharge measurements using the DDX 9121b
- Upgradeable to allow capacitance and tan delta measurements using the IDAS 2823