These standard fixed and variable capacitors are specially built for precision measurements of high accuracy dissipation factor (tan delta). Due to their high insulation resistance, small self-inductance, and very low dissipation factor, these standards may be used within large frequency ranges up to very high frequencies.
For a stable tan delta values, the outer case is equipped with a moisture indicator. If the moisture is too high, the included silica gel cartridge can be easily dried in an oven and reused.
DATA SHEET: 3320 Standard Air Capacitors
- Highly stable capacitance with no influence from atmospheric pressure and humidity
- Very low internal dissipation factor
- Enclosed in housing filled with dry air to protect against dust and moisture
- Equipped with a drying agent (Silica gel) and humidity indicator on the top
- Coaxial Lemo 3 connectors
- Suitable for calibrations or reference laboratories