The TTR 2795 Fully Automated 3 Phase Transformer Turns Ratio Meter measures turns ratio with the highest accuracy in the industry. This advanced instrument automatically recognizes winding connections and vector group numbers of transformer windings.
- Fully automated measurement of turns ratio, voltage ratio, phase displacement and excitation current.
- Highest measurement accuracy in the industry of up to 0.03% for ratios 0.8 - 100
- Selectable test voltages: 1, 10, 40, and 100 V
- Simplistic user interface for quick test setup
- Color coded and labeled test leads for easy setup
- Automatic winding connection identification (AWCI) and automatic vector group detection supports the quick and easy operation
- Remote control via laptop and application software
- Built-in printer for quick test report generation
- Lightweight, compact and rugged design for use in harsh environments
DATA SHEET: TTR 2795