Fully Automatic 3 Phase 250 V Transformer Turns Ratio Meter
A close collaboration with major transformer manufacturers has led to the new 2796 Fully Automated 3 Phase 250 V Transformer Turns Ratio Meter. The instrument combines mobility and user friendly handling with unmatched accuracy of up to 0.03%. The higher test voltage of 250 V, together with the high precision, assures authentic results especially on large power transformers. Advanced analysis features like trending allow the user to detect problems at an early stage.
TTR 2796 Features
- Fully automated measurement of turns ratio, voltage ratio, phase displacement and excitation current.
- Highest measurement accuracy in the industry of up to 0.03% for ratios 0.8 – 100
- Better transformer excitation due to higher test voltage of 250 V
- Ratios of up to 50,000 can be measured
- Measurement of phase displacement of transformers with irregular vector groups, such as phase shifting, arc-furnace, and traction transformers
- Simplistic user interface for quick test setup
- Color coded and labeled test leads for easy setup
- Safety connection control feature that proofs test setup before applying regular test voltage to guarantee safety of the test personnel and instrument
- Automatic winding connection identification (AWCI) and automatic vector group detection supports the quick and easy operation
- Remote control via laptop and application software, including automatic report generation
- Built-in printer for quick test report generation
- Lightweight, compact and rugged design for use in harsh environments