Tan Delta under Temperature Tester
Compact and economic device for the capacitance and tan delta monitoring of solid insulation materials under temperature and pressure.
This device is specially developed for tests according to ASTM D150, IEEE 286, IEC 60093, and IEC 60894. Efficient measurement data management is provided with the included EPRO Measurement Center software.
BROCHURE: Insulation Test Tan Delta
- AC voltage amplitude from 0 – 630 V (Higher voltages available upon request)
- Frequency 15 – 1000 Hz
- Temperature regulation up to 200°C
- Fast induction heating
- Use of compressed air for regulating pressure on test object
- Pressure regulation 20 – 1000 g/cm2
- Accuracy of tan delta measurement ± 0.01%
- Accuracy of capacitance measurement ± 0.1%
- Resolution ± 0.01%