HTP-2 Digital PD Detector
The HTP-2 is a simple, high resolution stand-alone PD detector that can be used for various PD testing applications according to IEC 60270. There are 3 versions available:
- HTP-2/D - alphanumeric LCD is situated on the front panel of the detector showing the measuring values in pC and the frequency of the applied test voltage.
- HTP-2/W - measuring data access is given via web browser with calibration, test voltage, charge, and various diagrams.
- HTP-2/S - PD detector is supplied with Software Suite for PC operation and with advanced functionality with recording of tests and replay of results.
- Simple PD detector for measuring PD according to IEC 60270
- PD input and voltage input for synchronization signal
- Lightweight and compact
- Various designs available: benchtop unit, 19" rack unit, or fitted in a Pelicase
- Hardware ready for upgrade with multiple measuring channels, gating, or optional remote software for operation and analysis
DATA SHEET: HTP-2 Digital Partial Discharge Detector