KAL 9511 Basic PD Calibrator
The KAL 9511 is a compact, easy to use PD calibrator with a very long battery operation capability. High signal to noise ratio is guaranteed by using a small injection capacitance. The unique high-end design ensures flat response of the calibration pulse in the frequency domain far beyond the IEC recommended measuring band. The PD calibrator is easily controlled by two large buttons. Charge values are displayed on a large display together with battery status and light synchronization indication.
- Full compliance with IEC 60270
- Selectable pulse polarity
- Large screen
- Optimized for routine tests
- Hand held, battery operated
- Application oriented: Three different calibrator types provide sufficient charge ranges to cover all potential applications
- Type A = 1 - 100 pC
- Type B = 10 - 1,000 pC
- Type C = 100 - 10,000 pC
- Correct calibration independent of the test object capacitance: The low injection capacitors eliminates the test object capacitance influence during the calibration.
- Guarantees the reliability of the partial discharge measuring chain due to the included traceable test certificate and the optional SCS (IEC 17025) calibration certificate.
DATA SHEET: KAL 9511 Basic PD Calibrator