Liona provides a simple initial assessment of the state of the cable route, the identification of potential problems before faults occur, and allows for the efficient planning of further diagnostic measurements, such as a comprehensive offline VLF diagnostic test. Using the DeCIFer® algorithm, Liona provides meaningful results even in environments with high noise levels.
- Automatic partial discharge detection during normal mains operation (without switching off the cable route)
- With DeCIFer® technology – the core of the liona software – clearly differentiate between noise signals and PD signals
- Automatic differentiation between cable PD and switchgear PD
- Reliable, cost-saving assessment of the presence of PD in high and medium voltage substations
- PD detection with capacitive TEV or inductive HFCT sensors
- Compact, lightweight device in a rugged transport case
- Online PD mapping possible with the iPD transponder (Option) to identify the source of PD along the cable