HBD-1 Bridge Impedance
A bridge impedance can be used in the bridge circuit defined by IEC 60270 to convert PD current pulses into voltage pulses that are transferred to a PD measuring instrument. The bridge is placed between the test object and the coupling capacitor, which significantly helps to reduce electromagnetic influence and increases measurement sensitivity compared to a conventional PD measuring circuit.
- Higher measurement sensitivity compared to a conventional PD measuring circuit
- Rejects external disturbances
- Two channels for connection to low voltage sides of the test object and coupling capacitor
- Built-in amplifier for increased signal-to-noise-ratio
- Built-in over-voltage protection circuit for input channels
DATA SHEET: HBD-1 Bridge Impedance