The 9230/20/1-PD is a 20 kV coupling capacitor with an integrated measuring impedance and high voltage filter in a compact design for partial discharge measurements. It is optimized for measuring partial discharges together with the PD detector DDX 9121b. An incorporated half-T filter on the high voltage electrode attenuates the interferences coming from the power supply and increases the sensitivity of the PD measuring circuit. The filter is protected from over-voltage by a mechanical spark gap.
- All in one solution including the coupling capacitor, measuring impedance, and HV filter
- Rated for 20 kV test voltage
- Rated coupling capacitance of 1.3 nF
- PD free (< 1 pC)
- Outputs for PD pulses and voltage synchronization
- Portable and perfect solution for on-site measurements of rotating machines (together with MIDAS 2881 / 2881G and DDX 9121b)
DATA SHEET: 9230/20/1-PD Coupling Capacitor