Doble Lemke LDC-5 Calibrator
- External calibration of standardized PD measuring circuit according to IEC 60270
- Quantify the main PD quantity "apparent charge"
- Magnitude of the calibrating pulses can be selected by the switch "Charge Magnitude"
- Indication by a LED, if the powering battery becomes weak
- Rated pulse charges: 5 - 20 - 100 - 500 pC
- Internal calibrating capacitor: 100 pF, approx.
- Pulse charge injection duration: 50 ns, approx.
- Pulse repetition rate: 500 Hz, approx.
- Mean current consumption: 25 mA, approx.
- Specified values refer to a battery voltage level between 8 & 10 V