- External calibration of standardized PD measuring circuit according to IEC 60270
- Quantify the main PD quantity "apparent charge"
- Magnitude of the calibrating pulses can be selected by the switch "pC"
- Indication by a LED, if the powering battery becomes weak
- Rated pulse charges: 5 - 20 - 100 - 500 pC
- Internal calibrating capacitor depends on selected pulse charge
- Pulse charge injection duration: 50 ns, approx.
- Pulse repetition rate: 300 Hz, approx.
- Mean current consumption: 25 mA, approx.
- Battery powered