Precise analyses, extensive diagnoses, maximum efficiency
The established analysis and diagnosis of insulating oils with the BAUR DTL C provides valuable ﬁndings in scientiﬁc research and development as well as providing extensive knowledge about the current state of insulating liquids in transformers and other liquid-filled equipment within the power network.
BAUR DTL C offers the latest and most precise information for efﬁcient oil management in plants in the electricity, medical, and safety industry. The DTL C combines the measurement of dissipation/power factor, speciﬁc resistance, and relative permittivity of dielectric insulating oils all in a single instrument.
DTL C Features
- Fully automatic measurement of tan delta / power factor, specific resistivity, and relative permittivity of insulating oils
- Maximum accuracy with tan delta measurement up to 1×10-6
- Measurement of the specific resistance with both polarities up to 100 TΩm
- Measurement of the relative permittivity
- Excellent design for high efficiency and usability
- Latest, highly precise measurement technology for tests on mineral oils, silicone and ester fluids
- Fast and precise induction heating of the test cell with accurate temperature control for a temperature independent result
- Direct temperature measurement by placing the sensor in the measurement electrodes
- 12 pre-programmed fully automatic test standards, including ASTM D924, ASTM D1169, IEC 60247, and IEC 61620
- Additional 10 user-programmable test sequences
- Extended analyses for testing and research laboratories with individually programmable measuring sequences
- High quality test cell — in accordance to IEC 60247
- Automatic calibration of the empty cell for quick test sequences
- Automatic draining of the test cell without disassembling
- Ergonomic operating unit with oil-proof membrane keyboard, well legible LCD display, and integrated printer
- Sophisticated ergonomic concept for high efficiency, speed, usability and safety combined with highest standards
Optimum data management possibilities
Proper archiving of the measurement results is essential for the analysis of insulating oil. The DTL C allows 3 different possibilities to archive the results:
- Integrated printer for immediate print out of the results
- ITS Lite software: allows structured storage of measurement results in .pdf and/or .txt files on any PC/laptop that is connected to the DTL C. This is ideal for use in a laboratory environment.
- Report Manager: allows automatic storage of measurement results in .pdf and/or .txt files on an external device that can be exported at a later time using an USB stick. Ideal for when a PC/laptop cannot be used in a testing laboratory.