Dissipation Factor Tester - DTL C
Precise analyses, extensive diagnoses, maximum efficiency
The BAUR Oil Tester DTL C
Fully automatic measurement of the dissipation/power factor, of the specific resistance and the permittivity of insulating oils
- Easy application with 8 pre-programmable standards for quick and extensive analysis
- Extended analyses for testing and research laboratories with individually programmable measuring sequences
- Maximum accuracy with tan delta measurement up to 1x10-6
- Excellent design for high efficiency and usability
More knowledge, better decisions.
Diagnosis of insulating oil with BAUR DTL C.
The established analysis and diagnosis of insulating oils with BAUR DTL C provides valuable ﬁndings in the scientiﬁc work, research and development. The extensive knowledge about the current state of insulating liquids becomes more important even for the operational power network expert.
BAUR DTL C offers the latest and most precise information for efﬁcient oil management in plants in the electricity industry, the medical, and safety industry. BAUR DTL C is the only device in the market which combines measurement of the dissipation/power factor, speciﬁc resistance and relative permittivity.
- Advanced, precise analysis with tan delta measurement up to 1x10-6
- Measurement of the specific resistance with both polarities up to 100 TΩm
- Measurement of the relative permittivity
- Latest, highly precise measurement technology for tests on mineral oils, silicone and ester fluids
- Fast and precise induction heating of the test cell with accurate temperature control for a temperature independent result
- Direct temperature measurement by placing the sensor in the measurement electrodes
- 12 pre-programmed fully automatic test standards, including ASTM D924, ASTM D1169, IEC 60247, and IEC 61620
- Additional 10 user-programmable test sequences
- High quality test cell — in accordance to IEC 60247
- Automatic calibration of the empty cell for quick test sequences
- Automatic draining of the test cell without disassembling
- Ergonomic operating unit with oil-proof membrane keyboard, well legible LCD display, and integrated printer
- Sophisticated ergonomic concept for high efficiency, speed, usability and safety combined with highest standards
Optimum data management possibilities
Proper archiving of the measurement results is essential for the analysis of insulating oil. The DTL C allows 3 different possibilities to archive the results:
- Integrated printer for immediate print out of the results
- ITS Lite software: allows structured storage of measurement results in .pdf and/or .txt files on any PC/laptop that is connected to the DTL C. This is ideal for use in a laboratory environment.
- Report Manager: allows automatic storage of measurement results in .pdf and/or .txt files on an external device that can be exported at a later time using an USB stick. Ideal for when a PC/laptop cannot be used in a testing laboratory.