Portable, robust, and reliable
The BAUR DPA 75 C makes evaluating transformers through proper insulated oil testing easier, more accurate and more economical than ever before. Unique in the market due to its precision, functionality, lifetime of use and value, the BAUR DPA 75 C is developed especially for mobile usage. It provides clear, reliable and reproducible measurement results. Due to its lightweight design, the tester BAUR DPA 75 C is particularly handy, easy to operate and excellent under tough ambient conditions.
The breakdown voltage test with the BAUR DPA 75 C oil tester is used to evaluate the degree of impurity in insulating liquids due to foreign particles and water. It meets current regulations and helps to protect electrical systems such as transformers and switchgear from failures, extending their lifespan. It also safeguards medical and security systems from damage and breakdowns that are typically caused by insulating oil in poor condition.
DPA 75 C Features
- Fully automatic measurement of the dielectric strength of insulating oil up to 75 kV
- Clear and reliable results through the latest measurement technology
- Repeatable breakdown measurement in mineral, silicone, and natural ester fluids
- Modern and robust design for onsite testing
- Ergonomic design for high efficiency, usability, and safety
- Operate via mains or with integrated rechargeable battery
- Battery runtime of up to one working day for mains independent continuous use on-site
- Switch-off time below 10 microseconds for reliable and reproducible results through multiple measurements
- Clear breakdown detection with measurement principle directly on the high voltage side
- Automatic self-test with HV output voltage test
- Fully automatic measuring sequences from 18 programmed test standards and 10 user-programmable test sequences, including ASTM D1816 and D877
- Oil-proof membrane keyboard, easy to read LCD display, and integrated printer
- Built-in sensor for temperature measurement of the insulating oil
- High quality test vessels
- EMC shield to prevent damage to IT infrastructure
Optimum Data Management Possibilities
Proper archiving of the measurement results is essential for the analysis of insulating oil. The DPA 75 C allows 3 different possibilities to archive the results:
- Integrated printer for immediate print out of the results
- ITS Lite software: allows structured storage of measurement results in .pdf and/or .txt files on any PC/laptop that is connected to the DPA 75 C. This is ideal for use in a laboratory environment.
- Report Manager: allows automatic storage of measurement results in .pdf and/or .txt files on an external device that can be exported at a later time using an USB stick. Ideal for when using the DPA 75 C as a mobile device in the field.