Dielectric Oil Testers
Breakdown voltage testing of insulating oils can help to assess the condition of these oils within electrical equipment, such as transformers, capacitors, switches, etc. Based on the test results, the oil can be identified as aged due to an increase in water content, sludge, or if the oil has oxidized.
The DPA 75 C has been designed for use in laboratories, as well as for portable use during on-site testing. The larger DTA 100 C is designed for continuous operation in the laboratory. This unit is also available as the DTA 100 Inline, which is designed for permanent monitoring of insulating oil during production processes.
With over 70 years of experience in the field of breakdown testing, you can rely on top of the line quality with all BAUR devices.
- Measurement technology and power electronics designed for exceptionally long service life
- High quality glass test vessels with incorporated micrometer for easy setting of the electrode distance
- Precise, reliable, and reproducible measurement results over very long periods
BAUR Dielectric Strength Oil Testers
- Insulating oil dielectric strength testing according to ASTM D877, ASTM D1816, and many more
- Models capable of measuring the dielectric breakdown voltage up to 100 kV
- Repeatable, reproducible breakdown measurements of mineral, silicone, and ester oils
WATCH VIDEO: BAUR Insulating Oil Testing