The 2767 automatic current and voltage transformer test set is a modern, fully automatic instrument for fast, accurate measurement of instrument transformer errors. Increasingly severe quality control requirements call for a higher degree of operating comfort and absolute reliability of the measuring equipment employed. Based on the latest design technology, this instrument sets new standards of quality, reliability, convenient operation, and simple maintenance. Its measurement ranges for current/voltage errors, phase displacement, and current/voltage excitation are fully up to international standard requirements.
Models are also available for only testing current transformers (model 2763) or voltage transformers (model 2769).
DATA SHEET: Automatic Instrument Transformer Test Sets
- Current and voltage transformer measurements with a single instrument
- Fully automatic measurement and digital display of current/voltage ratio errors, phase displacement, test current and voltage
- Specifications conform to the standards/recommendations of IEC 60044-1, IEC 60044-2, IEC 60044-3, IEC 60044-7, and ANSI/IEEE C57.13
- Test and standard transformers may have different ratios and are matched without use of an external divider
- Different transformers can be tested using one single standard transformer
- Interactive parameter entry simplifies operation
- Plain-language display of error messages on a 2 x 16 character dot-matrix
- Including interface for computer and printer connection
- Optional IEEE 488 interface for remote-controlled measurements
- A cost-effective solution
- Measurements are possible on instrument transformers of practically any primary and secondary current and voltage ratings
- Short measurement times and dynamic averaging
- High accuracy and low inherent burden