HVC 300 Impulse Generator Control
The HVC 300 is a continuation of a long line of highly successful Haefely impulse control systems. Rugged fiberoptic cables are connected to the hardware in the test field to allow for the highest Safety Integrity Level 3 (SIL 3). The complete galvanic separation protects operators and equipment in the control room. Designed to be used in high voltage environments the HVC 300 can be connected with an impulse measuring device (HiAS 744) to form a full impulse control and measurement system.
A new and modern software with intuitive user interface allows for simple automated impulse testing. The software shows previews of waveforms from the setting entries made, allowing the user to go ahead with the shot or change the settings. All generator settings are easily visible and accessible.
- Fully compliant to Safety Integrity Level 3 (SIL 3)
- Galvanic separation with rugged fiberoptic cables separating operator and test field
- No EMC interference for uninterrupted working in harsh environments
- State-of-the-art software with dark mode user interface for easy setup of automated testing
- Wave shape and polarity preview
- Impulse countdown timer
- Visualization of all failures, alarms, and measuring parameters
BROCHURE: HVC 300 Impulse Generator Control System