Haefely, the pioneer company for impulse testing since 1904, has been continuously developing and upgrading high voltage impulse measuring/analyzing solutions over the years. The latest in a long line of distinguished impulse analyzers is the Highest Resolution Impulse Analyzing System HiAS™ 744.
Haefely has set a new benchmark with unbeatable performance. The new front-end solution provides up to 16-bit resolution at 250 MS/s with the highest measurement accuracy. Software, which has been upgraded to suit the new hardware, retains the comfortable interface proven and tested by many hundreds of satisfied users, and continues to be compatible with the former versions of data files of the HiAS™, allowing data comparison to older measurements.
The optically decoupled front end provides complete galvanic isolation between control room and test field. This guarantees the highest safety level for operating personnel and in addition minimizes ground loop, resulting in a reduced interference coupling.
DATA SHEET: HiAS 744 Impulse Analyzing System
HiAS 744 Features
- Models featuring 11-bit resolution at 125 MS/s, 50 MHz analog bandwidth or 16-bit resolution at 250 MS/s, 100 MHz analog bandwidth
- Optically decoupled front-end solution
- 2000 Vpk down to 5 Vpk analog input range with LEMO 4S connector
- 1 or 2 channel digitizer unit and can be expanded up to 4 channels
- Exceeds latest IEC 61083-1,-2, IEC 60060-2, IEEE Std. 4 and related standards
- 4th Generation digitizer from Haefely
- Mains powered
- The highest measurement accuracy in the market
- Excellent interference immunity and safe operation
- Integrated solution, no additional divider necessary, compatible with any divider ratio
- Synchronous multi-channel record
- Compliant, advanced, state-of-the-art solution
- Software and solution proven by many hundreds of users
- No battery pack or recharge needed