PGK 50 / PGK 80
All in one DC withstand test set
- Step less adjustable output voltage
- Integrated timer with automatic switch-off of the high voltage and triggering of the discharge unit
- Ammeter with 6 measurement ranges from 1 µA to 100 mA
- Lowest current reading 50 nA for small insulation currents
- High short-circuit current
- All connection elements and cables housed in a robust case
The portable high voltage hipot test devices PGK 50 and PGK 80 for generation of negative high voltage up to 50, or 80 kV are designed for on site testing of electrical equipment and PILC cables in medium voltage networks.
Packaged in a handy carrying case with handles and carrying strap, the PGK units are portable and well equipped for field applications.
|Type||PGK 50||PGK 80|
|Max. test voltge||50 kV DC||80 kV DC|
|at an output current of:||2 mA||0.8 mA|