DO160 & MIL-STD-461G Indirect Lightning Test System
The AVI3000 is a state of the art test system for DO-160 Section 22 and MIL-STD-461 CS117. Full compliance up to level 3 for PIN injection and Cable bundle tests including Single Stroke, Multiple Stroke and Multiple Burst. Complies with CS117 test levels for internal equipment. Tests are programmed from the user friendly color touch panel controls. A single coupler with aperture 5.5 cm x 8 cm transfers all 6 waveforms into the EUT. Cables only need to pass through the coupler once to achieve full Level 3 under all possible conditions. The AVI3000 is fully integrated into TEMA3000 software allowing remote control, sequencing, DSO control and report generation.
- 7″ Color Touch Screen GUI
- All 6 waveforms in one generator
- Guaranteed Level 3 under all load conditions
- Built-In phase synchronization up to 800Hz.
- Integrated AC/DC de-couplers for powered PIN testing
- Man-portable unit for on-site testing
- Automated test process, no need to change generator
- More efficient testing with less user intervention.
- Full compliance testing without additional hardware
- Increased system availability, higher throughput
Level 5: Indirect Lightning Effects Test System
The platform system consisting of the MIG-OS-MB, MIG-0600MS, and MIG0618Ss generators is a flexible, reliable, and proven solution for indirect lightning effects testing to DO 160 Section 22 (up to level 5) and MIL-461-G CS117 (Interior & Exterior). The three generators can be set up independently and used in parallel to increase test efficiency.