EMC Antennas & RF Test Accessories
HV TECHNOLOGIES, Inc. is partnered with Schwarzbeck Mess-Elektronik to offer a wide range of high performance antennas and RF test accessories for EMC applications. We have a huge product selection of antennas from 9 kHz up to 40 GHz and test accessories such as Line Impedance Stabilization Networks and Helmholtz Coils. Schwarzbeck has been in the industry for over 60 years and is known as the worldwide benchmark.
Antennas for Emissions & Immunity Testing:
- Horn antennas - 200 MHz to 40 GHz (double-ridged horns, standard gain horns, dual polarized horns)
- Log-periodic antennas - 30 MHz to 18 GHz (standard LPDA, hybrid LPDA, stacked LPDA, dual polarized LPDA)
- Biconical antennas - 20 MHz to 18 GHz (balun with removable biconical elements)
- Dipole antennas - 30 MHz to 3 GHz (telescopic or defined length dipole elements)
- Loop antennas - 9 kHz to 400 MHz (active loop, Rx-Loop, Tx-Loop, radiating loop, helmholtz coils)
- Rod antennas - 9 kHz to 300 MHz (vertical active rod, vertical passive rod)
Our single phase and high power 3 phase LISN's provide a well defined impedance to the DUT. They supply the necessary mains voltage and current to the DUT and couple interferences generated by the DUT to the receiver. They also filter unwanted disturbances coming from the mains supply and protect the mains from unwanted disturbances created by the DUT. Many of these LISN's are remote controllable by EMI receivers which helps to automate conducted emissions measurements.
- CISPR 16-1-2 socket & wing terminal LISN's
- Automotive LISN's
- Military LISN's
- ISN / T-networks
- Special LISN's
General purpose broadband pre-amplifiers with high gain and low noise.
- Models from 9kHz to 40GHz
- High gain
- Low noise
Attenuators & Pulse Limiters:
Diode pulse limiters with built-in high power 10 dB or 20 dB attenuator and fuse lamp to protect sensitive measuring equipment. Fuse lamp visually indicates overload conditions quick and reliable to prevent expensive equipment damage.
- Models VTSD 9561 & VTSD 9562
- Replaceable bulbs
- BNC or N connectors
Please visit http://www.schwarzbeck.com/en/ for a complete product listing.