Automatic 3 Phase Coupling Decoupling Networks (CDNs)
The new CDN line from EMC PARTNER represents another ground-breaking advance in EMC technology. With standard EUT voltage 3 x 690V AC, 500 V DC and options up to 1500 V DC, the new CDN line is an important step in the future of EMC testing. The new CDN line offers impulse test levels up to max. 7.6 kV (Surge and Ring wave) and up to max. 7.1 kV EFT with an IMU3000 or IMU-MGE generator and coupling path indication on automatic models with latest multicolor LED technology. Connectors for all CDNs (EUT and supply side) are already included in delivery.
The latest CDN models offers highest test levels combined with highest EUT voltages available in the market, allowing a precise tailoring of options to meet both technical requirements and budget. A Full Range option enables only one CDN to meet all waveform requirements for EUT current from 0 A to max. chosen, as required in IEC61000-4-5 Ed. 3. For specific applications, EMC PARTNER AG offers also optional 40 Ω / 0.5 µF network (6 kV and 8 kV versions) for railway apparatus testing as per EN 50121 and optional diode-resistor modules as per AMD 1 of IEC61000-4-5 Ed. 3. Testing inverters, DC-DC converters, EVs and charging stations or other renewable energy systems has just become much easier. All options can be ordered with a new CDN or as upgrades after purchase.
Need higher EUT current? We offer custom solutions for specific applications.
- Fully compliant with a single CDN
- Ready for EV and railway testing
- Multicolor LED coupling path indication
- Automatic & Manual versions
- ANSI coupling for Surge & Ring wave
- Included cables and/or connectors
- AC & DC over current protection
- Full range options 0 - 200A and more
- Highest EUT voltage supported (690VAC & 1,500VDC)
- Modular and expandable solution
- Excellent decoupling
- Diode resistor networks for DC-DC applications