- Fully automatic measurement of the dielectric
- strength of insulating oil up to 75kV
- Integrated battery with long operation time out in
- the field
- Clear and reliable results through the latest
- measurement technology
- Repeatable breakdown measurement in mineral,
- silicone and natural ester
- Modern and robust design for onsite testing
The BAUR oil tester BAUR DPA 75 C is developed especially for mobile usage and it is unique in the market due to its functionality and the excellent user beneﬁts in comparison to the costs. The BAUR DPA 75 C provides delivers clear and reliable measurement results. It is no longer necessary to send samples to the laboratory. Environmental and transport inﬂuences on the samples are minimized. Due to its design, the tester BAUR DPA 75 C is particularly handy, easy to operate and especially excellent to use under tough ambient conditions.
The breakdown voltage test with BAUR DPA 75 C is used to evaluate the degree of impurity in insulating liquids due to foreign particles and water. It meets current regulations and is economically useful to protect electrical systems such as transformers and switches, as well as, medical and security systems from damage and breakdowns. The main reason for such damage is the poor condition of the insulating oil.
WATCH VIDEO: Insulating Fluids Tester
- Fully automatic measurement of the dielectric strength of insulating oil up to 100kV
- Excellent design for high efficiency and usability
- Extraordinarily powerful for continuous use in the laboratory
- Clear and reliable results through the latest measurement technology
- Repeatable breakdown measurement in mineral, silicone and natural ester
Easy, quick and safe analysis of insulating ﬂuids with BAUR DTA 100 C.
The breakdown voltage test is used to evaluate the degree of impurity in insulating oils due to foreign particles, gas and water. It meets current regulations and is economically useful to protect electrical systems such as transformers and switches, as well as, medical and security systems from breakdowns. The main reason for such damage is the poor condition of the insulating oil.
The oil tester BAUR DTA 100 C, is designed for continuous operation in the laboratory. This high performance instrument is characterized by the combination of extraordinary properties such as a test voltage up to 100 kV, clear breakdown detection and absolutely reliable measurement results. The BAUR DTA 100 C is the leading testing instrument for users in the electricity industry, in testing institutes and other industrial applications.
- Inline insulating liquid test in oil preparation systems
- Quality assurance during production processes
- Improved, easy oil sample handling
- Integration in existing production process control possible
Permanent and safe analysis of insulating oils with BAUR DTA 100 C Inline
The BAUR DTA 100 C Inline is a high performance and reliable oil tester for continuous testing of the breakdown strength of insulating oils during production (Inline tests). The combination of extremely short switch-off times during breakdowns and the easy oil sample handling facilitate high quality statements and conclusions on the insulating oil quality. Standard connections for oil inlet and outlet and the possibility to integrate in existing production processes (e.g. PLC control) enable easy and automated oil testing. In addition to these properties, the archiving and clear allocation of measurement results is greatly simplified and made faster when combined with the BAUR software ITS Lite owing to the fully automated measurement
Optimum data management
BAUR Oil Testing Software ITS Lite
- Automatic archiving of measurement logs in .pdf or .txt format
- Structured storage and allocation of measurement logs
- Customized layout of measurement logs
- Fast and uncomplicated access to measurement data