AVI3000 Indirect Lightning Testing
- December 7, 2018
- Posted by: Dominique
- Category: Conducted Immunity Testing
Already well established as the leading supplier of equipment to test indirect lighting effects, EMC PARTNER introduced the AVI3000 state of the art test system for DO-160 section 22 and MIL-STD-461G CS117. Full compliance up to DO-160 level 3 for all event types; PIN injection and Cable Bundle tests including Single Stroke, Multiple Stroke and Multiple Bursts, and Ground Injection Tests. Complies with CS117 test levels for internal equipment. Tests are programmed from the user friendly color touch panel controls. A single coupler with large aperture transfers all 6 waveforms into the EUT. Cables only need to pass once through the core to achieve full Level 3 threat under all possible conditions.
The first system to fully integrate all waveforms from MIL-STD-461G and DO-160. Combined with a single coupler where the EUT cable passes only once, AVI3000 is a compact and resourceful solution to indirect lightning testing needs. Ease of use, compact size and large aperture coupler makes the AVI3000 the most efficient and technically advanced instrument in this category.
WHITE PAPERS: AEROSPACE TESTING GENERAL NOTES
- All 6 waveforms from DO-160 and CS117 in one compact generator
- One coupler for all waveforms
- Solid state switching for stable pulse repeatability
- Electronic polarity switching
- Integrated AC/DC decouplers for powered PIN testing
- Phase angle synchronization to 800 Hz
- Pre-programmed and user configurable Multiple Stroke (MS) and Multiple Burst (MB) functions