The High Voltage Test Equipment Sales Engineer will be responsible for sales and marketing of High Voltage Test Equipment, from our European partners, throughout North America. This is an excellent career opportunity for a hard-working team player with a proven track record, ideally within the power apparatus and/or power utility industries.
The ideal candidate shall possess an electrical engineering degree and have excellent customer service, sales, and communications skills. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus. This position will also require frequent travel throughout the North American Territory.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop business and marketing opportunities
- Manage daily sales activities
- Provide customers with solutions and quotations for their high voltage testing needs
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Conduct customer demonstrations, training, and presentations in response to customer requests
Sales Engineer Qualifications:
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Preferably experience within power utility or power apparatus industry
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
HVT offers a competitive compensation package – guaranteed base salary plus commission. Other benefits include Health, Life, and Disability Insurance, generous vacation and holidays, and retirement accounts.
Please send your resume to Dominique Bolliger, Vice President email@example.com