Calibration & Service Technician
The Calibration & Service Technician shall be a motivated and organized individual that assists the Service Department with their day-to-day activities: evaluating, repairing, and calibrating customer high voltage (HV) and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) test equipment and devices. This includes documenting the results of repair or calibration activities through the completion of Failure Analysis Reports and Calibration Reports, as needed, and communicating regularly with other departments and manufacturers regarding job statuses. The position requires checking and scheduling incoming units for repairs and calibrations and preparing Service Department outgoing shipping.
- Troubleshooting, repairing, and calibrating customer’s high voltage and electromagnetic compatibility electrical/electronic test equipment and devices.
- Utilizing a variety of electronic test equipment and tools (to include multimeters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc) to complete documented activities.
- Follow established policies and processes here at HVT.
- Implement proactive actions and events to identify opportunities for quality and consistent improvement in products and services.
- Communicating with other departments and manufacturers regarding the status of ongoing work.
- Maintaining equipment records in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Enrollment in ASEE (or equivalent) program is required.
- Experience troubleshooting/repairing electronic equipment is a plus.
- Background in high-voltage/electromagnetic compatibility testing and repair of digital electronic measurement systems is a plus.
HVT offers a competitive compensation package, including benefits such as health, vacation, and retirement accounts. Please send your resume to:
Dominique Bolliger, Vice President firstname.lastname@example.org